With a volume of 1 U and a mass of 1.2 kg, the transponder operates in Ka-band and it is characterized by low power consumption.
The transponder allows two signal bandwidths, 400 kHz or 700 kHz. The radio can operate with the most common modulation schemes and offers a versatile beacon function.
Telemetry and Telecommand functions are available over the common standards.
- LEO small satellite services
- GEO satellites services
- Uplink 27.6 – 30.0 GHz
- Downlink 17.8 – 20.2 GHz
- Power consumption: < 45W
- Input supply from 12V to 18V
- Energy efficient design features and dedicated MCU
- Selectable bandwidth: 400 kHz or 700 kHz
- Receiver and transmitter can be tuned independently
- Receiver sensitivity: -104dBm
- RF output power: up to 5W
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to +70 °C
- Non-operating temperature range: -30 °C to +90 °C
- 2.92 mm gold plated RF connectors
- Space Qualified connectors
- TM/TC over RS485, RS422, RS232
- Additional debug and PC control
- Mass 1.2 kg
- Volume: 1 U (configurable)